Series 6000, 6500, 7500 or 7600 Turbine Electric Fans are designed to be used on difficult cooling applications found on off-road or transit buses having rear mounted engines up to 225 hp. They can be used on most engine, air conditioning or heat exchange applications.
All fan applications should be reviewed by our Technical Support Department.
- Motor Output up to 2.5 hp
- CFM Ratings up to 12000
- 4 Pole Construction
- Models available for 12 and 24 volt applications
- Permanent magnet
- Totally enclosed
- Telescopic Mounting (not available on Model 7500 and 7600)
- Bi-Rotational (will push or pull air)
- Fan Blades made of Polypropylene or Delrin. May be reduced in size by the purchaser
- Duty Cycle – continuous air over
- Fan Diameter – up to 30″
- Easy Brush Access
All kits are semi-assembled and contain motor, fan blade, steel fan shroud, and may be easily installed on most applications to the radiator frame by using our unique telescopic mounting hardware. On vehicles that experience excessive vibration, such as a bus, a foot mount bracket is provided on Models 7500 and 7600 and must be used to securely hold assembly in place. Fan operation should be protected from personal and foreign objects.
|MODEL #||A. SHROUD DIAMETER|
|VOLTS||MAXIMUM AMPS||MAXIMUM CFM ||B||C||D||E  CLOSED||E  OPEN||WEIGHT LBS.|
|(1) Also available for 24 volt applications. CFM at ‘0’ Static Pressure For horizontal mounting only.|