ELECTRIC FAN ENGINEERING PROFILE
THE HIGHEST STANDARDS IN COOLING
ELECTRIC FAN ENGINEERING [EFE] was founded by Roger Clemente in 1978. EFE has become a world leader in pioneering and developing numerous patented cooling components which include THERMAL STAR® Body Cooling Systems, Turbine Electric and Hydraulic cooling fans, THERMAL MAX® Summer/Winter fluid heat transfer systems, and high performance brush holder assemblies for electric motors.
EFE is also recognized for many industry firsts, including…
- The first to pioneer the use of ‘S’ shaped electric fans for cooling automotive engines;
- Originated the use of turbine electric fans to cool transit buses;
- Successfully developed and patented the turbine hydraulic fan system for heavy duty cooling applications;
- The first to perfect and patent the use of turbine electric fans for on-road trucks;
- A major consultant and supplier to many Fortune 500 OEMs, in addition to the US military.
- The innovator of the patented THERMAL MAX® summer/winter heat transfer system to control the year-round temperature level of diesel fuel;
- The only worldwide manufacturer to offer large-diameter 12 and 24V cooling fans.
- A helical air distribution body cooling system that helps prevent heat stress.
AN INSIDE LOOK INTO SMART COOLING
Today’s sophisticated vehicles require complex cooling systems. Since 1978, in an effort to improve quality, efficiency and performance, ELECTRIC FAN ENGINEERING has pioneered, researched and developed many unique THERMAL SMART® products that are designed to produce the highest standards in cooling.
Patented TURBINE ELECTRIC FANS, TURBINE HYDRAULIC FANS and THERMAL MAX® HEAT TRANSFER SYSTEMS will help improve cooling system designs since they help eliminate fan alignment problems, allow radiators or heat exchangers to be relocated away from congested areas, help reduce engine compartment over-crowding and prevent overheating by supplementing existing systems.
In addition, they will give OEMs the opportunity to produce vehicles with superior aerodynamics and weight distribution by providing state of the art cooling systems that will surpass previous standards and set new goals for the industry to meet.
OUR MANY APPLICATIONS INCLUDE:
Automotive, Trucking, Marine, Off-Road Machinery, Stationary Equipment, Air Conditioning, Electronic Equipment, Transit, Military, Construction, Bus, Commercial, Generators, Racing, Industrial, Hydraulics, Recreational Vehicles, Refrigeration, after Coolers, Ventilation, Heat Exchange, Auxiliary Cooling, Computers, Earth Moving Equipment
THERMAL MAX®, THERMAL STAR® and THERMAL SMART® are Federally registered trademarks of
ELECTRIC FAN ENGINEERING, Hazlet, NJ.